1) A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt this was in the
presence of my old master.
2) You are unwise to lower your pants.
3) We've got to be able to get some reading on those pants, up or
4) She must have hidden the plans in her pants. Send a detachment
down to retrieve them. See to it personally Commander.
5) These pants may not look like much, kid, but they've got it
where it counts.
6) I find your lack of pants disturbing.
7) These pants contain the ultimate power in the Universe. I
suggest we use it.
8) Han will have those pants down. We've got to give him more
9) General Veers, prepare your pants for a surface assault.
10) I used to bulls-eye womp-rats in my pants back home.
11) TK-421. . . Why aren't you in your pants?
12) Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.
13) Governor Tarkin. I recognized your foul pants when I was
brought on board.
14) You look strong enough to pull the pants off of a Gundark.
15) Luke. . . Help me take...these pants off.
16) Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.
17) That blast came from those pants. That thing's operational!
18) Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of pants
more heavily guarded than this.
19) Maybe you'd like it back in your pants, your highness.
20) Your pants betray you. Your feelings for them are strong.
Especially for your sister!
21) Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers, who drop their pants at
the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.
22) Yeah, well short pants is better than no pants at all, Chewie.
23) Attention. This is Lando Calrissean. The Empire has taken
control of my pants, I advise everyone to leave before more troops
24) I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
25) You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.