Fishtank Humour - Article Tank - Top 10 Star Wars-ish Things To Say When Your Parents Make A Surprise Visit
Top 10 Star Wars-ish Things To Say When Your Parents Make A Surprise Visit
Article has been viewed 3498 times and mailed 0 times
1 user has rated this article on average 7.0
10. "Exciting is hardly the word I would use."
9. "Unexpected this is, and unfortunate."
8. Gesture around the room and say to your roommates, "If they don't go
for this, we're gonna have to get outts here pretty quick."
7. Say to them, as they come in the door, " You've gotta lotta guts coming
here after what you pulled."
6. "Hi son, we just stopped by to see if you would JOIN US for lunch."
Reply with "I'll never join you! (distort your face) Then throw
yourself down the nearest shaft.
5. Ask them for money, then if they ask why they must pay __________ (fill
in the amount)... Have a friend yell "Because he's holding a
thermal detinator!" (everyone dive for cover)
4. If they ask why the place is in sucha mess reply with, "Your eyes can
deceive you - don't trust them ... I've let go my conscious self
and acted on instinct."
3. "I've got a bad feeling about this."
2. "Lock the doors, and hope they don't have blasters!"
1. If they ask how you are doing in school say, "When I left you, I was but
the learner, now I am the master."