- Kindergarden Teacher
- To get to the other side.
- For the greater good.
- It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.
- Karl Marx
- It was a historical inevitability.
- Timothy Leary
- Because that's the only trip the establishment would let it take.
- Saddam Hussein
- This was an unprovoked act of rebellion, and we're quite justified in
dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.
- Ronald Reagan
- I forget.
- Captain James T. Kirk
- To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.
- Because of an excess of phlegm in its pancreas.
- Consultant Company
- Deregulation of the chicken's side of the road was threatening its
dominant market position. The chicken was faced with significant challenges to create and
develop the competencies required for the newly competitive market. Andersen Consulting,
in a partnering relationship with the client, helped the chicken by rethinking its
physical distribution strategy and implementation processes. Using the Poultry Integration
Model (PIM), Andersen helped the chicken use its skills, methodologies, knowledge,
capital, and experiences to align the chicken's people, processes, and technology in
support of its overall strategy within a Program Management framework. Andersen Consulting
convened a diverse cross-spectrum of road analysts and best chickens along with Anderson
consultants with deep skills in the transportation industry to engage in a two-day
itinerary of meetings in order to leverage their personal knowledge capital, both tacit
and explicit, and to enable them to synergize with each other in order to achieve the
implicit goals of delivering and successfully architecting and implementing an
enterprise-wide value framework across the continuum of poultry cross- median processes.
The meeting was held in a park-like setting, enabling and creating an impactful
environment which was strategically based, industry- focused, and built upon a consistent,
clear, and unified market message and aligned with the chicken's mission, vision, and core
values. This was conducive towards the creation of a total business integration solution.
Andersen Consulting helped the chicken change to become more successful.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross
roads without having their motives called into question.
- And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt
cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.
- Fox Mulder
- You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to
cross the road before you believe it?
- Richard M. Nixon
- The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT
cross the road.
- The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of
crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
- Jerry Seinfeld
- Why does anyone cross a road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to
ask, "What the heck was this chicken doing walking around all over the place, anyway?"
- The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals
your underlying sexual insecurity.
- Bill Gates
- I have just released the new Chicken Office 2000, which will not only cross
roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents,and balance your checkbook.
- Oliver Stone
- The question is not, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Rather, it is,
"Who was crossing the road at the same time, whom we overlooked in our haste to observe
the chicken crossing?"
- Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way
that they are now genetically disposed to cross roads.
- Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken
depends upon your frame of reference.
- Asking this question denies your own chicken nature.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The chicken did not cross the road... it transcended it.
- Ernest Hemingway
- To die. In the rain.
- Col. Sanders
- I missed one?
- Logistics > Resources > Roads > Chickens > Crossing > Originating Side > Forward
- IT Manager
- I don't care, just get it there on time!